For maximum safety, we use an industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption while transmitting and storing cards in our system. Following global best practices, we only store the last 4 digits of your card number along with the expiry date. We never store your CVV number and Verified by Visa/3D-secure passwords.
Articles in this section
- What is Buy Now?
- Why should I use Buy Now?
- How safe is Buy Now?
- What kind of payment methods does Buy Now support?
- What products can I buy with Buy Now?
- How do I make changes to my Buy Now settings?
- Can I store more than one card in my Buy Now settings?
- Can I delete a card that has been saved?
- Does Buy Now work on the mobile site and on your apps?