When you cancel an order placed using Landmark Rewards points, we will reimburse the value of the points that you've spent. It will either be refunded to My Credit in your account or emailed to you as a Credit Note (if you're a guest user). The points you've earned on your order will be taken back.
Articles in this section
- What is Landmark Rewards?
- How do I join Landmark Rewards?
- I'm an existing Landmark Rewards member. How can I earn Landmark Rewards points on my purchases at HomeCentre.com?
- Do I have to pay anything to join Landmark Rewards?
- I just made an online purchase but I haven’t linked my Landmark Rewards account. Can I still earn points for that purchase?
- Will I lose my points if I return an item?
- Can I earn points on vouchers?
- I just completed a purchase, but my points haven't been credited. Why?
- How can I pay with my Landmark Rewards points?
- How do I know if I am eligible to spend my points?